Layaway Module for Y Stores

  • Justin McFadden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      Hello,

      I am a new member of this group and wanted to introduce myself and tell you about a new add-on module for Yahoo Stores called, "Y-Cart".

      Y-Cart empowers Yahoo Stores with cutting edge layaway technology. For the first time, Yahoo Store owner can now offer their shoppers convenient, interest free layway payment terms.

      Y-Cart is available for download free of charge with no setup or monthly fees. In addition, there is a Partner program available to Yahoo Developers interested in offering their customers Y-Cart - Earn 10% of layaway transaction fees earned and collected for the life of your accounts.

      You can download Y-Cart by visiting http://www.layawaycart.com Members of the YDN STORES group will recieve 15% commission plan in exchange for distributing Y-Cart to Yahoo store owners.

      Feel free to e-mail me with any questions, comments or suggestions. I will soon post Y-Cart Version 3 to the group as a download and also post a message on the board.

      Best regards,

      Justin McFadden
      ydn stores id: layawaycart