Order XML Format

  • ltakeuchi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Hi,

      I'm looking at OrderList2.dtd file which describes Yahoo Merchant
      Services order xml format. In the AddressInfo part, there is a Custom
      entry (Custom*). Will these fields contain the custom fields defined
      in the shipping form and billing form?

      I would appreciate it if someone can provide sample order xml file
      which includes tax, shipping and credit card information so that I can
      get a better feel for what information I will get. Fake data is fine.

      Regards,
      Len Takeuchi
      Salescentrix
    • pboisvert04
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2006
        Hi Len,

        Just came across your question. There is a sample XML file posted
        from the help document for the Order XML:

        http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/vw/OrderList.xml

        Hope that helps,

        Paul