Re: Looking for API Guide

  • stringsandbeyond
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
      Hey Scott,
      Here you go!

      Download reference and implementation information for Order, Payment, and Checkout APIs.

      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/smallbusiness/store/api/docs/index.html

      --- In ydn-store@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <scott.wheeler@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I'm a developer looking for connection protocol to the Yahoo! merchants storefront. Hopefully this is in C# or VB.NET. I'm looking specifically for URL reference, Web Service name, Methods, arguments to pass-in, etc..
      >
      > Any direction greatly appreciated.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Scott

    • Scott Wheeler
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2010
        Thank you, Mike.  Sorry so late in finding this. I haven't been checking this group very often as there has been so little activity.

        Thanks again.
        Scott