Looking for API Guide

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2010
      Hi,

      I'm a developer looking for connection protocol to the Yahoo! merchants storefront. Hopefully this is in C# or VB.NET. I'm looking specifically for URL reference, Web Service name, Methods, arguments to pass-in, etc..

      Any direction greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Scott
    • stringsandbeyond
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
        Hey Scott,
        here you go..

        Download reference and implementation information for Order, Payment, and Checkout APIs.

        http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/smallbusiness/store/api/docs/index.html

        --- In ydn-store@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <scott.wheeler@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm a developer looking for connection protocol to the Yahoo! merchants storefront. Hopefully this is in C# or VB.NET. I'm looking specifically for URL reference, Web Service name, Methods, arguments to pass-in, etc..
        >
        > Any direction greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Scott

      • stringsandbeyond
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
          Hey Scott,
          Here you go!

          Download reference and implementation information for Order, Payment, and Checkout APIs.

          http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/smallbusiness/store/api/docs/index.html

          --- In ydn-store@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <scott.wheeler@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I'm a developer looking for connection protocol to the Yahoo! merchants storefront. Hopefully this is in C# or VB.NET. I'm looking specifically for URL reference, Web Service name, Methods, arguments to pass-in, etc..
          >
          > Any direction greatly appreciated.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Scott

        • Scott Wheeler
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28, 2010
            Thank you, Mike.  Sorry so late in finding this. I haven't been checking this group very often as there has been so little activity.

            Thanks again.
            Scott