Shopping API product URL's return empty results

  • bigbluehat@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2009
      I've read that this is the correct place to post Yahoo! Shopping API related questions. If not, please let me know who I should contact. Thanks.
      -----------
      I've been using the Yahoo! Shopping API for the last 6 months and have enjoyed working with it. Recently, though, I've found that it's not returning data when I attempt to load individual product specs using a URL like the one below:

      http://shopping.yahooapis.com/ShoppingServ...6&getspec=1

      That URL, should load info for "The Lord of the Rings" as seen on this page:
      http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:The%20J.R.R.%2...bbit:3005140212

      However, it returns an Catalogs XML file with only an empty Catalog element in it.

      Thanks in advance for any help you can give,
      Benjamin
    • bigbluehat@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2009
        It's seems the URL's didn't copy over correctly from the my original post about this bug.

        The links should have been:
        http://shopping.yahooapis.com/ShoppingService/v2/CatalogListing?appid=YahooDemo&idtype=upc&idvalue=9780618964406&getspec=1
        and:
        http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:The%20J.R.R.%20Tolkien%20the%20Hobbit%3A%20The%20History%20of%20the%20Hobbit:3005140212