API documentation link?

  • staugustinerecord
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
      Is there a link to the API documentation anywhere? It seems like
      people on this list keep talking about it but I can not find any info
      anywhere about it. Thank you.
    • Michael Ober
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008

        Is there a specific API you are looking for?

        Mike Ober
        (Sent from my handheld - please excuse typos)

        Is there a link to the API documentation anywhere? It seems like
        people on this list keep talking about it but I can not find any info
        anywhere about it. Thank you.

      • Brian Cantoni
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
          --- In ydn-store@yahoogroups.com, "staugustinerecord" <luke.king@...>
          wrote:

          > Is there a link to the API documentation anywhere? It seems like
          > people on this list keep talking about it but I can not find any info
          > anywhere about it. Thank you.

          The documentation is on the YDN site under "Yahoo! Merchant Solutions"
          (previously, "Yahoo! Stores"), here:
          http://developer.yahoo.com/stores/

          Brian Cantoni
          Yahoo! Developer Network