Problem retriving refinements

  • ellis.fantuzzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      Hi,
      I've do a category list. When i click on a category i call that
      category products list.
      At the same time i create the advanced filter, using the category's
      refinements.

      The problem is this:
      Sometimes, when i try to retrieve the category's refinements, i get
      an empty xml stream.

      I debug the site searching a bug into my code. I've found that the
      call to API is the same every time i try, but the result no.
      sometimes i retrive data, sometimes no.

      The Request Builder in the yahoo developer network do the same
      problem.

      Is this a bug? did i wrong somethings?

      Thank you

      Ellis