Welcome to the YDN Merchant Solutions Developer Support Group

  • ekruszew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2006
      Hi everyone and welcome to ydn-store, the group for the Yahoo!
      Merchant Solutions interfaces.

      This group supports software developers who want to create better
      Stores using the Yahoo! Merchant Solutions toolkit.

      To learn more about applications that incorporate cool things from
      Yahoo!, be sure to check out our Developer Network web
      site, located at: http://developer.yahoo.net/

      The Developer Network site supports all of Yahoo! developer products,
      which currently include:
      * Search Marketing
      * Music
      * Flickr (photo sharing)
      * Maps
      * Widget Engine (formerly Konfabulator)
      * Music Engine
      * Upcoming
      * De.ico.us
      * Travel
      * Shopping
      * RSS Feeds

      We've got more developer products, tools, and APIs coming soon, so
      check back frequently and feel free to give us feedback about what
      you'd like to see.

      Thanks for joining us. We're looking forward to seeing what you come
      up with!

      :-)
      eleanor
      yahoo! developer network