Moving this group to YDN Forums

  • Robyn Tippins
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      We're going to be moving this group to the new Yahoo! Developer Network
      forums. This group will be closing at the end of March.

      The forums will make it easier and faster to get answers, as you will
      be able to search for answers from other related groups, too.

      The new Python Development Forum is at:
      http://developer.yahoo.net/forum/index.php?showforum=76

      Please post all future questions and comments there!

      Sincerely,

      Robyn Tippins
      Community Manager, YDN
    • Robyn Tippins
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2009
        This group is closed. In the future, please visit: