Documentation Generator

  • gfisher365
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      I had been dreaming for sometime that someday some kind soul would
      provide a documentation generator for JavaScript, similar to the one I
      use in Java. My dream seems to have come true.

      Will the design patterns team be releasing this jsdoc generator to the
      JavaScript community? This would be a godsend that I could do with it.