Book Publication "User-Centered Design Patterns for Interactive TV"

  • tibor712000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2009
      Dear all,

      I am pleased to inform you about the publication of my book "User-Centered Interaction Design Patterns for Interactive Digital Television Applications". The book wil be published by Springer in July 2009 in the Human-Computer Interaction Series, edited by John Karat and Jean Vanderdonckt. For information on the book please see

      http://www.springer.com/computer/user+interfaces/book/978-1-84882-274-0

      With best regards,
      Dr. Tibor Kunert
    • Christian Crumlish
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2009
        Can't wait to see it. Will the book have a companion website?

        --xian

        tibor712000 wrote:
        > Dear all,
        >
        > I am pleased to inform you about the publication of my book "User-Centered Interaction Design Patterns for Interactive Digital Television Applications". The book wil be published by Springer in July 2009 in the Human-Computer Interaction Series, edited by John Karat and Jean Vanderdonckt. For information on the book please see
        >
        > http://www.springer.com/computer/user+interfaces/book/978-1-84882-274-0
        >
        > With best regards,
        > Dr. Tibor Kunert

      • tibor712000
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
          Hi Xian,

          no, there will be no book website. All patterns as well as the description of the applied method for the pattern development are in the book.

          Tibor