YUI Zen Garden

  • Phillip Senn
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
      Hello group. It looks like the last message was posted Nov 24, 2008.

      Q: Are there any skins for YUI Grids CSS?
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/grids/

      I'm thinking of mashing up CSS Zen Garden with YUI Grids CSS to see
      how close I can get.
    • Christian Crumlish
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
        Good question! You may want to ask it on ydn-javascript, where the YUI
        folks hang out. I'd love to see what you manage to put together with
        your Zen YUI CSS mashup!

        --xian

        Phillip Senn wrote:
        > Hello group. It looks like the last message was posted Nov 24, 2008.
        >
        > Q: Are there any skins for YUI Grids CSS?
        > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/grids/
        >

        > I'm thinking of mashing up CSS Zen Garden with YUI Grids CSS to see
        > how close I can get.

      • Andy Crane
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
          If you haven't come across a skin yet, use Firefox with Firebug installed and reverse engineer a yui implementation that you like, just create your own design and a new CSS file that trumps YUI's by using the hierarchy inherent in CSS.  The last rule wins.

          - Andy Crane