New forums at YDN!

  • Christian Crumlish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008
      We're launching forums at YDN and two of the first ones are about design patterns.

      If you'd like to discuss the Yahoo! Design Pattern Library over there, go to http://developer.yahoo.net/forum/index.php?showforum=13 , introduce yourself, and join the conversation.

      We'll continue maintaining this group as well as long as there's interest in both.

      (In the long run the goal is to have a topic for each pattern, but we want to take the forum software out on a shakedown cruise first. Please come help us test it.)

          --xian

      --
      christian crumlish ... xian21370
      pattern library ... YDNY!OSUED