Design pattern for website

  • anish_rao123
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2007
      Hi ,

      I am planning to host my website. it will contains latest
      news,videos,weather,maps,photosharing etc services. Can some one
      suggest me design pattern which will help me maitaining my web site in
      future.

      Regards,

      Anish
    • Christian Crumlish
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2007
        Anish, that's an almost impossibly broad question. Hard to know how to answer. Have you explored any of the well known public web design pattern libraries out there?

        --
        christian crumlish ... xian21370
        pattern library ... platform ued
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2007
          Dear Anish
          Since your web site has a lot to do with Interaction Design I can propose a very usefull site with a A Pattern Library for Interaction Design (http://www.welie.com/patterns/index.php).
          I found it very usefull (I am finishing my PhD in the use of Design Patterns in the Evaluation of e-sites) and I am sure that you will recognize many of the needs that users have in it's pages.
          I hope I helped you in a way.
          Petros

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Anish Rao
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 12, 2007
            Hi ,

            I have worked on web applications and are aware of few patterns like
            MVC. But i thought if some one can tell me a set of patterns to
            concentrate than it woulb be a great help.

            Anish