Using patterns with other languages?

  • vicmatson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      I am currently exploring Microsoft Visual Web Developer(ASP.NET)Adobe
      FLEX 2.0, and Java Studio Creator 2. I am finding they all have their
      strengths but I would like to use a few Yahoo Patterns. Is there any
      one language or application of the three that can take advantage of YDP's?

      I must also mention I like the drag and drop component features of
      these applications so that may rule php out for me.

      It appears that Studio Creator 2 uses blueprints and VWD Atlas but I
      believe Y patterns are more universal as you see them in Yahoo sites.