Re: own status change event handler

  • jdunning
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2007
      --- In ydn-messenger@yahoogroups.com, "darkvyper3k" <darkvyper3k@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm trying to develop a ContentTab plugin. I would like to know if
      > there is any event handler that triggers when i change my status. It
      > would be really nice to do this without having to add my own id to
      the
      > messenger list.

      That would be very useful, but unfortunately the API doesn't currently
      support an event that notifies you when the user's status changes.
      The only way to check for that is to poll the status or add yourself
      to your list.

      John
    • darkvyper3k
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2007
        I found that adding myself to the friend list works just fine for what
        i wanted. The polling technique is also a great ideea and i'll look
        into it. Maybe in the future this event will be added. :)