publishing a plu-gin

  • saiku1980
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2007
      hello!

      can I write a plug-in and have just my friend use it? or do I have to
      publish it to yahoo for approval? in other words, can i send the plug-
      in to my friend directly and have him use it?

      thanks!
      -s
    • carl h. durst
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2007
        --- In ydn-messenger@yahoogroups.com, "saiku1980" <saiku1980@...> wrote:

        > hello!
        >
        > can I write a plug-in and have just my friend use it? or do I have to
        > publish it to yahoo for approval? in other words, can i send the plug-
        > in to my friend directly and have him use it?
        >
        > thanks!
        > -s
        >sorry to say this but at this time all plugins have to be approved by
        yahoo if there was a way around it i would know but the web is not so
        nice any more
      • daniellerbenesch
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2007
          wrote:

          > hello!
          >
          > can I write a plug-in and have just my friend use it? or do I have
          > publish it to yahoo for approval? in other words, can i send the
          plug-
          > in to my friend directly and have him use it?
          >
          > thanks!
          > -s

          Just send the file to him!
        • daniellerbenesch
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2007
            wrote:

            > hello!
            >
            > can I write a plug-in and have just my friend use it? or do I have
            > publish it to yahoo for approval? in other words, can i send the
            plug-
            > in to my friend directly and have him use it?
            >
            > thanks!
            > -s

            Also, if you DO have to publish it for aproval then submit it then
            delete it from the gallary