Re: Voice Events

  • Felix
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      This is a very interesting topic and I'd like to know all these as
      well. The plugin documentation is lack of information around voice
      calls, such as attach data to a call I asked before. They are all
      very useful for some projects. Hope someone from Yahoo can provide
      thorough and detailed information. Felix

      --- In ydn-messenger@yahoogroups.com, Prakash Kanthi <pkanthi@...>