Flickr Mail Hack for those who want to play with it

  • Dan Lindquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hey everyone,

      I figured since this is pretty much the list of people who have API enabled mail accounts, I'd go ahead and post the link here for people who want to play with the Mail-Flickr mashup I did for hackday. The link is:

      http://projects.danlindquist.net/yahoo_hack/info.htm

      Let me know what you think and if you get any interesting results with your own inbox!

      - Dan