Dynamic ip and email setup for secure Help!

  • aherwia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 7:34 PM
      Good Morning All my Friends,
      I am a newbie in web design, I love to use yahoo mail, I want to put on the website for contacting the web owner. But in my country Indonesia, my island only has Dynamic IP. If there are good idea or direction on how to make the mail secure setup or anything, please kindly help me.

      Thank you and Wish you all in Best!

      Best Regards,
      Herwia