Re: Announcing the new OAuth API for Yahoo Mail

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
      I redefined the key and made sure that Yahoo! Mail was included in the access scope, and it worked perfect this time, thanks!

      Now, a total obvious question, but once the listfolder call has displayed information on the screen, are there any examples of simple steps to show how to incorporate something like a button (or two) on the page to use for subsequent GetMessage calls based on the results of the first call? I'm going to toy with it, but seeing more examples would be helpful.

      Thanks

      --- In ydn-mail@yahoogroups.com, ydn-mail-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hm, did you select the Yahoo Mail scope when signing up for your key/secret?
      >
      > You can also try the sample code in the documentation:
      > http://developer.yahoo.com/mail/docs/user_guide/examples/phpsample.zip
      >
      > From this page:
      > http://developer.yahoo.com/mail/docs/user_guide/CredentialTheUser.html
      >
      > mike
      >
      > --- In ydn-mail@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <robsartgallery@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Well, I basically registered my site and got a key and secret, then, using the sample code from http://github.com/michaelcurtis/ymailphp, modified this php to include my key/secret information, then uploaded it to my site to give it a quick whirl.
      > >
      > > Did I miss a step?
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > >
      > > --- In ydn-mail@yahoogroups.com, "zubinmjoseph" <zubinmjoseph@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Are you using the sample PHP code or your own? Have you tested your consumer keys, etc. with the sample app?

    • Ram
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 6, 2010
        I guess your question is related to building an UI. You can use YUI to build an interface. For more information please check http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/. We would be more than happy to help you on any questions with Mail API's. Thanks

        --
        Ram