Asp.Net tutorial for the mail API

  • Nishit Patel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2009
      guys,

      I tried adding Web reference etc. in my application. but i'm not clear how i can pass the Auth cookie with the function call?
      i didnt find this information anywhere.

      does anyone has any sample application?

      Thanks in advance,
      Nish.
    • Ryan Kennedy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2009
        Nish, have you looked at the C# code sample on YDN?

        http://developer.yahoo.com/mail/code/

        You'll need to set up the CookieContainer property of the ymws object with a new System.Net.CookieContainer. Then populate the container with the cookies you get back from BBAuth.

        The code sample linked above explains this in pretty good detail/

        --
        Ryan Kennedy
        Technical Yahoo!
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2009
          Hi,

          Actually, i got stuck before I need to make the call.

          I used to code you referred to, and thats giving problem.

          auth.UpdateCredentials();

          This line gives unknown error. the login etc works fine, and yahoo redirects user back to my entry point page, which has the code you referred.

          Please HELP.

          Thanks,
          Nish.