Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [HTTP] Error Fetching http body, No C

  • robsartgallery
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      I'd appreciate a hand with the error I'm receiving. It's probably
      something dumb I'm doing, but, for what it's worth, I've been staying
      fairly faithful to the Y!Mail documentation.

      I start out at http://www.dscomic.com/code/test.php, which shoots me
      over to Yahoo! to authenticate, then I shoot back to my page at http://www.dscomic.com/code/test2.php. Once back, I hit the following
      error:

      Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [HTTP] Error Fetching http
      body, No Content-Length, connection closed or chunked data in
      /homepages/10/d264766990/htdocs/code/test2.php5:30 Stack trace: #0
      [internal function]: SoapClient->__doRequest('<?xml version="...',
      'http://mail.yah...', '', 1, 0) #1 [internal function]: SoapClient-
      >__call('GetUserData', Array) #2
      /homepages/10/d264766990/htdocs/code/test2.php5(30): SoapClient-
      >GetUserData() #3 {main} thrown in
      /homepages/10/d264766990/htdocs/code/test2.php5 on line 30

      The line in question in the PHP script is this one, which I took
      verbatim from http://developer.yahoo.com/mail/docs/user_guide/CallingGetUserData.htm
      l....

      // Load the user data
      $userData = $client->GetUserData();

      // Check whether the user has a premium account
      $isPremium = $userData->data->userFeaturePref->isPremium;

      Any ideas what I'm might have missed?

      Thanks