Re: Yahoo Contact Information

  • nirajvadher123
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2008
      Hi
      I am also new to this I am just starting for developement of
      application.

      But I don't have any space online I am trying to connect to yahoo thru
      my local machine is that possible. It is showing error like

      Connection refused and
      WebService request fail

      I have my application ID but I m stucked here..

      Pleae guide me

      --- In ydn-mail@yahoogroups.com, "nitingupta183" <nitin.res@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Myself a new member at Yahoo developer network. I am developing an
      > application which is required to fetch users' Yahoo contacts'
      details.
      > Please guide me about how can I achieve this.
      >
      > My application is being written in Java. I looked at OpenYMSG &
      jYMSG
      > libraries. But I do not want to use GPL libraries for this
      > application. Is there any other library available? Can some
      libraries
      > be provided from Yahoo itself?

    • principia_1667
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2008
        Hi,

        Yahoo doesn't provide a service to get a users "contacts"