yahoo mail sync

  • pauloslfernandes
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2007
      hi,
      i'm developing a synchronization software to yahoo pim data (contacts
      and calendar).
      i would like to know if there is any yahoo mail webservice available.

      this is a quite urgent work so if anyone can help me would me thankful..

      Paulo S
    • loell
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 10, 2007
        --- In ydn-mail@yahoogroups.com, "pauloslfernandes" <pauloslf@...> wrote:

        > hi,
        > i'm developing a synchronization software to yahoo pim data (contacts
        > and calendar).
        > i would like to know if there is any yahoo mail webservice available.
        >
        > this is a quite urgent work so if anyone can help me would me thankful..
        >
        > Paulo S

        hello, you might be dissapointed to know that the long anticipated
        yahoo mail webservice API has not yet been release.

        you are not alone on this though, many are waiting too.
      • rckenned_at_work
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
          --- In ydn-mail@yahoogroups.com, "pauloslfernandes" <pauloslf@...> wrote:
          > i'm developing a synchronization software to yahoo pim data (contacts
          > and calendar).
          > i would like to know if there is any yahoo mail webservice available.
          >
          > this is a quite urgent work so if anyone can help me would me thankful..

          There's currently no web service for Yahoo! Address Book or Calendar
          data. We're still working on the final touches for the Mail web service.

          Ryan Kennedy
          Yahoo! Mail
        • rckenned_at_work
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
            --- In ydn-mail@yahoogroups.com, "loell" <loell2002@...> wrote:

            > hello, you might be dissapointed to know that the long anticipated
            > yahoo mail webservice API has not yet been release.
            >
            > you are not alone on this though, many are waiting too.

            Shouldn't be too much longer. We've been busy fixing up a bunch of
            things that were either broken or just a plain pain in the butt during
            our pre-release at the Yahoo! Open Hack Day.

            Sit tight, your patience will be rewarded. ;)

            Ryan Kennedy
            Yahoo! Mail
          • Paulo Sergio
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
              hi,
              many thanks for the answers.. but a relly need to start working on this.. maybe i have to parse the page and acess to the data.. wouldn't it be possible to access the development webservice so i can have me service available when your service is available to the public?

              I know that i'm asking to mutch but if at least i can have the webservice description... would that be possible?

              thanks for the help, and keep up the good work...

              Paulo Fernandes

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
                --- In ydn-mail@yahoogroups.com, "Paulo Sergio" <pauloslf@...> wrote:

                > many thanks for the answers.. but a relly need to start working on
                this..
                > maybe i have to parse the page and acess to the data.. wouldn't it be
                > possible to access the development webservice so i can have me
                service
                > available when your service is available to the public?

                You're asking for PIM data, right? At this time there is no service
                for that data and there are no announced plans to make that data
                available. The Mail web service we've pre-announced only provides
                access to the mailbox (messages, attachments, etc).

                Ryan Kennedy
                Yahoo! Mail