New API - RSS

  • ariel098543
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
      Hello. using the new Y! Mail WebService, will we have access to the RSS
      functionality?
      is there any way to see the .wsdl of the new webservice? (I know that
      the documentation isn't finished...)

      Thanks!
    • rckenned_at_work
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
        --- In ydn-mail@yahoogroups.com, "ariel098543" <ariel098543@...> wrote:

        > Hello. using the new Y! Mail WebService, will we have access to the RSS
        > functionality?
        > is there any way to see the .wsdl of the new webservice? (I know that
        > the documentation isn't finished...)

        No, RSS isn't part of the mail web service.

        We're finalizing the WSDL right now. It's been mostly final for a few
        months, but we've made a couple of minor tweaks since the version we
        shared during the Yahoo! Open Hack Day in late September. It will be
        made available when the web service is available.

        Ryan Kennedy
        Yahoo! Mail