When ?

  • simonconquest
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2006
      is this going to be available ? I can't find any documentation on it at
      all. Also this group has gone very quite.
    • rckenned_at_work
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2006
        Simon:

        the docs haven't been released yet. We're still working on the
        finishing touches of the web service. We don't have a date to give you
        yet, but we're hurrying as fast as we can.

        Ryan Kennedy
        Yahoo! Mail
      • simonconquest
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007
          Ryan,

          Thanks for the reply. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

          All the best,

          --- In ydn-mail@yahoogroups.com, "rckenned_at_work" <rckenned@...>