Yahoo.Authentication.dll

  • Steve Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7 5:31 PM
      Is it possible to get a version of Yahoo.Authentication.dll that is signed?  I want to sign my .NET assembly, but cannot because it references Yahoo.Authentication.dll which is not signed.

      Thanks.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Ryan Kennedy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7 7:22 PM
        --- Steve Jones <steve_m_jones_att@...> wrote:
        > Is it possible to get a version of
        > Yahoo.Authentication.dll that is signed? I want to
        > sign my .NET assembly, but cannot because it
        > references Yahoo.Authentication.dll which is not
        > signed.

        Try the ydn-dotnet group:

        Or perhaps one of the YDN team members on this list
        can shed some light on the DLL.

        --
        Ryan Kennedy
        Technical Yahoo!
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7 7:39 PM
          It's possible to get the source from Yahoo and compile the DLL as
          you need.

          --- In ydn-mail@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Kennedy <rckenned@...> wrote:

          > --- Steve Jones <steve_m_jones_att@...> wrote:
          > > Is it possible to get a version of
          > > Yahoo.Authentication.dll that is signed? I want to
          > > sign my .NET assembly, but cannot because it
          > > references Yahoo.Authentication.dll which is not
          > > signed.
          >
          > Try the ydn-dotnet group:

          > Or perhaps one of the YDN team members on this list
          > can shed some light on the DLL.
          >

          > --
          > Ryan Kennedy
          > Technical Yahoo!