Newbiew

  • Reynier Perez Mira
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2006
      Hi to every:
      I'm newbiew here. Recently I see a topic talk about Yahoo Pattern Design and Yahoo UI, then I found this list. I download Yahoo UI components but I don't know really what I can do with there. Can any help me with this?
      Best,
      --
      ReynierPM
      4to. Ing. Informática
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2006
        Reynier,

        Thanks for the note. Probably the best place to start is by reading
        everything that's up on the Yahoo Developer Network website about the
        library (http://developer.yahoo.net/yui/) and the patterns (http://
        developer.yahoo.net/ypatterns/index.php). There's quite a bit of
        information there about how best to use these resources.

        Fundamentally, though, think of the patterns as a set of tools to
        help you think through your designs and the library as a set of
        JavaScript code to help you implement your designs.

        Regards,
        Eric

        On Feb 16, 2006, at 6:17 AM, Reynier Perez Mira wrote:

        > Hi to every:
        > I'm newbiew here. Recently I see a topic talk about Yahoo Pattern
        > Design and Yahoo UI, then I found this list. I download Yahoo UI
        > components but I don't know really what I can do with there. Can
        > any help me with this?
        > Best,
        > --
        > ReynierPM
        > 4to. Ing. Informática
        > Linux User: #310201
        > El programador superhéroe aprende de compartir sus conocimientos.
        > Es el referente de sus compañeros. Todo el mundo va a preguntarle y
        > él, secretamente, lo fomenta porque es así como adquiere su
        > legendaria sabiduría: escuchando ayudando a los demás...
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Reynier Perez Mira
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2006
          Thanks Eric. I take a look in a few minutes to Yahoo Developer Network and Yahoo Design Patterns. I have one doubt: I start with PRADO (PHP Rapid Application Development Object-oriented). It's possible to use Yahoo UI components with PRADO ?