Autocomplete - Charachter problem...

  • gediklihuseyin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2007
      Hello,

      How can i change query before sending it to server?I want to send query
      with escapeURI function because of Turkish charachter problems.
      Is there an event that fires before sending query?

      Regards,
      Huseyin Gedikli
    • jennykhan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hi Huseyin,

        The only way to achieve this currently would be to override the
        default behavior. If you could file an enhancement request
        (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=165715&atid=836476)
        I'd love to make this easier for a future release.

        Thanks,
        Jenny

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "gediklihuseyin" <huseyin@...>