Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: asyncRequest documentation error?

  • Peter Michaux
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14, 2006
      On 4/12/06, Thomas S. Sha <tsha@...> wrote:
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Michaux"

      > But what if there are more than one argument? How would I access them?
      > Is argument supposed to be an object? The getting started page says it
      > is a comma separated list of variables, objects, etc. I thought this
      > was strange and that argument should be an object (being that argument
      > is a singular word.)

      The argument property can be set to a variety of types, be it an
      array, another object literal, string, etc.  The values on the YDN
      documentation are arbitrary to emphasize the possibilities.

      On

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/connection/index.html

      There are two instances of the following line in tables

      argument     The user-defined arguments defined in the callback object.

      the plural "arguments" is misleading.

      Peter