slider, changing iLeft, iRight set in getVertSlider.

  • bengarraud
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006
      I have 2 sliders set up side by side and I want to use them to
      represent min/max values.

      So the main problem I'm having with this is resetting the constrants
      set on the slider, So the when the max slider is changed the min
      slider has a new max constraint to match the max value.

      I thought somthing like this might work:

      maxSlider.onChange = function(offsetFromStart) {

      minSlider.setXConstraint(0, offsetFromStart, 25);
      }

      but to no avail at the moment.

      any ideas?