round tab shape changing issue.

  • itajit
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
      Can u tell me the procedure and way to change the size of indivisual
      tab i.e, the structures of tab can be made alike the structure of the
      properties pop ups tab structure.like tab at one level with more width
      than lower one.Plz reply soon if possible
    • Matt Sweeney
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
        Hi,

        You can style the tabs however you like; the default styles are provided
        to deliver something that matches the basic "tab" metaphor.

        See http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/tabview/#cssref for a list of the
        classNames used.

        Matt