Re: [ydn-javascript] problems using tabview with Firefox

  • Matt Sweeney
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hi,

      It looks like you are using some custom markup for your tabs.

      For the default styles to be applied it expects a tab to be markup as follows:

      Matt

      zoe_is_free wrote:
      I am using a separate javascript to run my side flyout menus so that I
      can use the tabview.css and module_tabs.css and corresponding java
      files for the tab display. I finally got the page to work in both IE6
      and 7, but the tabs distort in Firefox

      http://www.nmprc.state.nm.us/idtest.htm

      it is the same with round_tabs.css as well

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:ydn-javascript-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:ydn-javascript-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • zoe_is_free
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
        Thank you Matt, I would have never guessed that the centering and
        strong tags were what was doing it.
        I took them out and it works perfectly.
        I put the final page up today.
        thanks

        http://www.nmprc.state.nm.us/id.htm

        I had been working on a different page using yahoo menus and tabs,
        but the menu css was giving me headaches *smile*
        I abandoned it for now when your advice fixed my working page
        thanks again

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Matt Sweeney <msweeney@...>