Re: input fields do not focus for forms in Panel

  • Michael Newton
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 2, 2007
      I guess not.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Newton"

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/dialog/solution.html --
      > > > please let me know if that works for you. If it does, then I can try
      > > to help
      > > > you figure out what the delta between your implementation and mine
      > > is, so
      > > > that you can get yours working.
      > > >
      > > > Steven Peterson
      > > >
      > > > Web Developer, Platform Engineering
      > > >
      > > > Yahoo!

    • tssha
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 3, 2007
        <mnewton32@...> wrote:

        > Can you confirm that you see this behaviour and give an indication
        > whether it's something that you guys can work around?

        We are currently investigating if it is possible to work around this
        issue in FF. At this time, we do not have an ETA; but, if a fix is
        discovered, it will be posted to this thread and incorporated into YUI.

        Regards,
        Thomas
      • Michael Newton
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 5, 2007
          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "tssha" <tsha@...> wrote:

          > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Newton"
          > <mnewton32@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Can you confirm that you see this behaviour and give an indication
          > > whether it's something that you guys can work around?
          >
          > We are currently investigating if it is possible to work around this
          > issue in FF. At this time, we do not have an ETA; but, if a fix is
          > discovered, it will be posted to this thread and incorporated into YUI.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Thomas

          Okay, thanks. Just wanted to make sure you were able to replicate the
          issue.
        • yuri.oleshko
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 15, 2007
            --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "jas0n510" <novotny@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I'm displaying a form in my Panel with some textfields and I notice
            > that when I click inside the textfield area, the cursor does not
            > start flashing inside it as I would expect-- any ideas what I can do?
            > This is with latest FireFox.
            >
            > Thanks, Jason

            A workaround is to set the attribute style.position = "fixed" for the
            div-element containing the input field.