Putting DD objects into target object on page load

  • moffe42
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      I'm trying to build a rather simple calender, for planing holidays. I
      want all the holidays to be DD objects and all the days of the year to
      be target. I already found out how to save the location of the DD
      objects when saving, but i can't find out how to put the DD objects
      into target when th epage loads. Just by putting my DD object div into
      my target div doesn't work. The DD object inst in the target, so when
      saving, the location of the DD obejct can't be saved. Any idea on how
      to solve this problem? I seems to me that there should be an easy way
      to do this.