Re: Calendar Images override

  • Satyen Desai
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007

      Hi Jacob,

      Calendar currently provides 2 configuration properties:  NAV_ARROW_LEFT, NAV_ARROW_RIGHT  to configure the left/right arrow images.

      The CLOSE icon, unfortunately, is not exposed as a configuration, class or object property. It can be customized as a workaround by changing the IMG_ROOT  (which calendar also exposes) to point to your own root location and then replicating the default subdirectory path/filename for the close button.  Admittedly this is messy.

      We're actually in the process of evaluating how our components pull in supporting image assets and we're leaning towards a CSS based solution which some of our components currently use and for others will be pushed out in upcoming releases.

      Regards,

      Satyen