how can i have a set of panels share a common set of skin styles?

  • gmund57
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Here's the situation:

      I want to dynamically build panels as needed.

      That seems straightforward but... the only way I have been able to
      successfully skin the panels is to build a duplicate set of skin css
      styles for each ID of the panel that I create.

      Like this:

      #panelCardTeam1.panel,
      #panelCardTeam2.panel,
      #panelCardTeam3.panel {
      border:none; overflow:visible; background-color:transparent; }

      The above means that dynamically I have to just keep adding ID
      selectors to the CSS file to get each new panel to look skinned. Seems
      redundant.

      I tried having the panels access a common set of stlyes using a class
      selector but couldn't get the panels to use it successfully.

      I think I struggle with to get the panel to use static styles.

      Thanks if someone could tell me how to have a set of dynamically
      generated panels all use a common css for skin. Instead of having to
      create the same skin style set for each ID I create.