Re: Disable browser caching when using yahoo ajax

  • randomjuju
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      If you don't have control over the headers, you might also fiddling
      with the URL in some way. For example, you might request do something
      like this:

      ...asyncRequest('GET', 'http://my.data.source/data.php?nocache=' + new
      Date().getTime(), ...);

      The browser will think something new is being requested every time and
      won't cache as a result.

      Hope that helps!

      -Jon

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "carltondickson"