creating tooltips on the fly...

  • Caridy Patiño Mayea
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hello folks:

      I´m playing around with the YUI tooltip component, generating each
      tooltip on the fly, using the bubble technique (YUI custom event), and
      everything work great... The problem start when the mouseover /
      mouseout event it´s too fast, the tooltips keep visible.

      Facts:
      - The render/show methods are called after the the mouseout´s event.
      - The hide method will not be fired because the mouse is already out
      of the element.

      You can see the example at: http://www.b2vip.com/esp/centro-de-negocios

      Any suggestion or solution?

      Regards