Re: [ydn-javascript] context menu on tree

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      Saqib,

      You should begin by reading the TreeView documentation and the Menu Control documentation to get a sense of how those controls work; this is an important first step.

      Once you've done that,
      Note that the forums are searchable -- I was able to find this post just by searching for it in the forums.

      Good luck with your project!

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Jan 31, 2007, at 9:53 PM, Saqib wrote:

      Hi
      How can i use the yahoo-context menu on yahoo tree. Do someone has some idea? I am waiting for help.

      Regards