context menu on tree

  • Saqib
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hi
      How can i use the yahoo-context menu on yahoo tree. Do someone has some idea? I am waiting for help.

      Regards
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
        Saqib,

        You should begin by reading the TreeView documentation and the Menu Control documentation to get a sense of how those controls work; this is an important first step.

        Once you've done that,
        Note that the forums are searchable -- I was able to find this post just by searching for it in the forums.

        Good luck with your project!

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia