Re: [ydn-javascript] debug version of utilities.js

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
      Martin,

      The utilities.js file is an aggregate file that includes yahoo, dom, event, connection, dragdrop, and animation.  To use the debug version of all of these utilities, you would include each of their respective -debug files in lieu of utilities.jsUtilities.js itself comes only in a fully minified state.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Jan 31, 2007, at 9:59 AM, Martin Tschofen wrote:

      I'm wondering if there's a debug version of utilities.js available.

      Looks on sourceforge, but couldn't find one.

      Thanks in advance...martin

    • Charles
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
        Hey all,

        I have a <div>, and I add a 'click' listener. The callback gets called
        properly, no problem.

        The problem is that for the callback to do what it does, it needs an element
        object and an associative array of parameters. My impression was that I
        could just sent these along, but that doesn't seem to work.

        YAHOO.util.Event.addListener(sTempId, 'click', fnCallback, oElement,
        oElementParams);

        I think I'm having a conceptual problem, and I'd appreciate it if someone
        could straighten me out. I've been looking through the docs, but no
        lightbulb is turning on...

        -- Charles
      • Charles
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
          Oops, nevermind, I get it. Something like:

          YAHOO.util.Event.addListener(sTempId, 'click', fnCallback,
          {oElement: oElement, oElementParams: oElementParams}, true);

          -- Charles