small menu.js change I made, would like them incorporated

  • jpdavenportjr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      I apply different classes to each level of my menus. So I added these
      lines to menu.js:

      Line 578:
      this.useClass = p_oConfig.useClass || p_oConfig.useClass;

      Line 1462, Line 2491, and Line 2661:
      if(this.useClass) {
      Dom.addClass(this.element, this.useClass);
      }

      Each release, I re-add these lines. I assume they would be useful to
      others as well to control the look of each drop down menu.

      Second, when you hover over an image in IE6, it will show the alt
      text, unless there is a title. I don't want the alt text to show for
      the menu graphics, so I add these lines:

      Line 2968 and Line 2987:
      oParent.submenuIndicator.title = '';

      Line 5243, Line 5334, Line 5371, and Line 5524:
      oImg.title = '';

      Thanks,
      Jacob