[ydn-javascript] debug version of utilities.js

  • Martin Tschofen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
      I'm wondering if there's a debug version of utilities.js available.

      Looks on sourceforge, but couldn't find one.

      Thanks in advance...martin
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
        Martin,

        The utilities.js file is an aggregate file that includes yahoo, dom, event, connection, dragdrop, and animation.  To use the debug version of all of these utilities, you would include each of their respective -debug files in lieu of utilities.jsUtilities.js itself comes only in a fully minified state.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library

        On Jan 31, 2007, at 9:59 AM, Martin Tschofen wrote:

        I'm wondering if there's a debug version of utilities.js available.

        Looks on sourceforge, but couldn't find one.

        Thanks in advance...martin

      • Charles
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
          Hey all,

          I have a <div>, and I add a 'click' listener. The callback gets called
          properly, no problem.

          The problem is that for the callback to do what it does, it needs an element
          object and an associative array of parameters. My impression was that I
          could just sent these along, but that doesn't seem to work.

          YAHOO.util.Event.addListener(sTempId, 'click', fnCallback, oElement,
          oElementParams);

          I think I'm having a conceptual problem, and I'd appreciate it if someone
          could straighten me out. I've been looking through the docs, but no
          lightbulb is turning on...

          -- Charles
        • Charles
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
            Oops, nevermind, I get it. Something like:

            YAHOO.util.Event.addListener(sTempId, 'click', fnCallback,
            {oElement: oElement, oElementParams: oElementParams}, true);

            -- Charles