Mixing panel and tooltip feature

  • fcaponi78
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Dear all,
      I need to implement a popup window that behaves like a tooltip,
      therefore appear and disappear on events mouseover/mouseup on context
      elements, but with complex content.

      Using the panel class i have to implement tooltip feature, while using
      the tooltip i can set only a text.

      Any hint to implement this feature without creating custom classes?