Re: [ydn-javascript] horizontal scroll bar in wikipedia

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      Mayank,

      I believe you are misunderstanding the purpose of this group:

      "YDN-JavaScript is a discussion group for the Yahoo! User Interface Library community working with YUI to build rich internet applications that work robustly across all modern web browsers. Use this group to discuss the YUI Library, its components, and their use with other YUI users; use the YUI Library's SourceForge Project to document specific bugs and feature requests. You can catch up with additional YUI news at the YUIBlog. See the the YUI website on the Yahoo! Developer Network for documentation and code samples."

      I suspect that Wikipedia has its own support forums.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Jan 30, 2007, at 10:50 PM, mayank tiwari wrote:

      why a horizontal scroll bar is coming in the website like wikipedia....whis horizontal scroll bar is moving the content exists in home page..