Treeview in IE 7

  • Bhavin Pandya
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hi guys,

      Does anything special needs to be done for IE7 with treeview ??

      I have tree that works very fine with IE 6 and Mozilla but gives me
      scripting error in IE 7. so can some one please let me know if i need to
      enable option in my IE 7 or do i need to do something special in my code
      for IE 7 browser ???

      Cheers,

      --
      Bhavin Pandya
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
        Bhavin,

        We are not aware of any issues with TreeView breaking in IE7.  If you're experiencing such a problem, it's important that you let us know by filing a bug in SourceForge as soon as possible.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library