is there a way to submit a form and retrieve formatted HTML from the server?

  • s3ma4
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      Greetings,

      I have a Spring MVC based web app and I would like to create a YUI
      panel which hovers over a table. The panel contains a form which
      displays details about an item highlighted in the table. When the user
      submits the form, a URL is called on the server which returns a piece
      of formatted HTML. I would like that formatted HTML to replace the
      inner html of my panel. Is this possible with YUI ?

      Thanks
      s3ma4