Re: OnChange on Autocomplete

  • jennykhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hi there,

      The AutoComplete widget does give you access to a number of custom
      events that should correspond to the "interesting moments" of user
      interaction, such as textboxBlurEvent, textboxFocusEvent,
      itemSelectEvent, and textboxKeyEvent.

      If you need the textbox's onchange event, perhaps you want to
      subscribe directly?

      YAHOO.util.Event.addListener(myTextbox,"change",myHandler);

      Hope that helps,
      Jenny

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "ketan_soni" <ketan.soni@...>